Friday, April 22, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

It is April 22, but the weather here in Michigan is closer to November 22. It's been cold, rainy, and just plain dreary! With a closet full of brand new spring clothes that I can't wait to break in, it is extremely frustrating that I'm having to stick to jeans and sweaters so I don't freeze my butt off in school. On the rare days it reaches 60, I've been going out of my comfort zone and wearing what I consider to be actually fashionable outfits, at least compared to the rest of the people in my school. Sometimes people make snide comments about my outfit choices, but honestly who cares! If I think it looks good, then to me that is what matters.
I'm hoping this weather goes away by next Saturday, because that is the day of my high schools prom! I'm trying not to have high expectations for the night, but I tried on my dress last night and I felt like a fairy tale princess. Instantly, I got extremely excited. Isn't amazing the way clothes can alter our moods so much? I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment