Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gotta love a deal!

So, I was bad today. After a very stressful week full of tests and drama and dreary weather, I have been feeling down and not myself. So today after work, I went on a little shopping spree in an attempt to make myself feel better. Although it worked, I basically spent my paycheck that I just got today. Oh well! I had one of those shopping experiences when you find everything you're looking for and afterwards you're completely satisfied with everything you bought! Of course I stopped by J. Crew (who's clearance is all an additional 30% off today by the way) and got a tank top and a bracelet for a grand total of $22! I was so proud of my thrifty finds! I also got a great pair of linen-ish shorts from Aerie for $12 that will be perfect for school. Although I spent all my money, I felt completely rejuvinated after my little excursion.

Also, is it just me or are a lot more people wearing pearl earrings lately? I've noticed a considerable increase in girls at my school with them, and while I appreciate the prepster coming out in everyone, it's making my everyday pearl earrings seem less special! I hate when I have something that I bought because I liked it, not because it's a trend and then it becomes super popular. The same thing happened when I bought a pair of TOMS. I thought they were adoreable and bought a bear and BAM two weeks later it seemed every girl in my school had them. It makes me want to wear them less.

On one more note, I am furious with my boyfriends dog. I literally just bought a pair of Steve Madden black patent flats, basically the perfect goes-with-anything-i-wear-them-everyday shoe, and the darn dog chewed one of them up. His mom offered to pay for them, but still, I was pissed. RIP black flats. Gone so young...

No comments:

Post a Comment