Saturday, April 9, 2011

Opening Day...again

I love Polyvore, but I can't figure out how to upload my outfits with text! I have explanations for all of them, but they make it impossible for me to post them together! It's driving me crazy! Well anyways, yesterday was opening day here in Detroit. I hate baseball games personally, I think they're boring and hot and full of drunk people. Ironically though, I'm going to the game today with my prom date. At least it won't be 80 degrees in the park and it was an excuse to create an outfit! It's nothing special but I think it would be super cute for a baseball date in early summer.
On a completely unrelated note, I painted my room over my spring break! Instead of lounging in tropical paradise and getting tan, I got covered in "Buttercream" paint. Although it was a lot of work I love it now and I cant wait to organize my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment